KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml, appropriate for developing conventional loosened leaf tea, the cast iron design traditionally developed infuser teapot. Made from a high quality cast iron, the tea pot comes full with an enamelled interior and detachable stainless-steel mesh infuser, best for serving eco-friendly tea. The tea pot is finished off with a comfy and also fashionable manage, supplying simple putting.
1 x KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Cast Iron Infuser Teapot, 600 ml (3 Cup) – Black
1 x Removable stainless-steel tea infuser
KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Cast Iron Infuser Teapot
This lovely KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml takes you back to a time as well as place where tea making was an art form. The design was established in Japan in the 17th century, yet tea lovers still advocate it– and also for good factor. It represents a meeting of elegance and also practicality that might just have come from Japan. Besides, it’s a nation that takes its tea really seriously.
This version has actually been created by KitchenCraft Le’Xpress to provide the most effective of contemporary and also traditional advancements. Like the traditional style, it’s constructed from strong cast iron with an enamelled interior, which provides impressive warm retention. This implies your tea stays at an enjoyably drinkable temperature level for longer. And as a modern-day touch, it has a stainless-steel tea infuser, that makes it simple to make your favorite loosened tea leaves, eco-friendly tea or teabags.
It could just be the perfect realisation of a time-honoured standard. With its black surface, it makes a magnificent addition to your very own kitchen. Or why not give it as a gift to somebody that enjoys and also appreciates the craft of tea making?
• Measures 17 cm (6½ in) wide by 15.5 cm (6 in) tall (with handle extended)
• Capacity: 600 ml (1 pint / 3 cups)
• Hand-wash only
• Not suitable for stovetop use
Perfect pure taste.
This KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml is developed to highlight the pure, unadulterated preference of your much-loved tea. Its enamelled inside is totally inert, and its stainless steel infuser is stain as well as odour immune, so your tea tastes simply the method it must do.
Easy to clean– easy to store.
When you have actually appreciated your tea, you could eliminate its infuser for simple cleaning. And its take care of folds up down also, so it’s really easy to save away.
A taste of Japan.
This teapot looks gorgeous as a display screen item in your kitchen. With its typical ‘hobnail’ design, it adds the authentic appeal of Japanese style and decorum to your tea making experience.
See Featured Product for KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml
- This sturdy black teapot is based on the traditional Japanese ‘tetsubin’ design, prized for its beauty and heat retention capabilities
- Made of cast iron with a tough enamel interior. This time-honoured design keeps your tea warm for longer, without affecting its flavour
- Its stainless steel tea infuser extracts rich flavours from loose teas, green teas and teabags. It’s removable for easy cleaning
- It’s practical and beautiful, and makes a great display piece in your kitchen when not in use. Or why not gift it to a tea lover?
- The teapot has a 600 ml (3 cup / 1 pint) capacity, and measures 17 cm (6½”) wide by 15.5 cm (6″) tall. Comes with a 12 month guarantee
See Featured Image of KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £28.99 & FREE Delivery
Now Only : £28.99 & FREE Delivery
You Save : 0
If you want to buy this KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Japanese-Style Infuser Teapot, 600 ml, check at amazon.co.uk
See another Teapots Ceramic product here bhamonline.com